Ama Waterways - Zambezi Queen - cabin question (28/29)

Anyone familiar with Ama Waterways Zambezi Queen  - cabins 28/29, which are in the back of the ship.  Question is about the balcony - I am trying to figure out if the balcony is the same as the other cabins - balcony on side, or if there is a window in the back of the room or what?  I realize it is a standard size balcony - just trying to figure out if it is on side of ship or back of ship.  I've seen a deck plan and a fuzzy image on a video, and it looks like there may be a window on the back, but just not sure.  Also - is the cabin noisy from the public deck above?  

Thanks!

We were in room 28. There were 2 balconies, on the side and the back, as there are sliding glass doors out.  We did sit in chairs on the side but can’t remember if we sat in the back and if there were chairs, to be honest. We didn’t use them much, but preferred to sit upstairs. No, there was absolutely no noise from the public areas. A few times in the morning you could hear the engines if we were underway but frankly didn’t spend much time in the room. 

IMG_7885.jpeg

IMG_7886.jpeg