Discovery Princess Aft Suite Covered Balconies

Can anyone tell me if the aft mini suites deck 8 (Emerald) on the Discovery have covered balconies?  I would really like to book a mini suite anywhere on the ship if, and only if, it has a covered balcony.

Thank you for your answers!

We are wondering also about mini's on Emerald Discovery if covered. Have seen saying none of the mini's aft  (ie E727) is not but all photos show covered . We too would love to know if they are covered. One the Grand they are completely . Any Help for us all would be appreciated.

I believe the answer to your question is "No" they are not covered.  We have been in the full suites aft D726 and D727 with wrap around balconies.  We were able to look down on the Emerald deck Owners Suites aft and minisuites on Emerald deck just forward of the Owners Suites and there was no cover.

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure my contribution will be meaningful, but there are a couple of decks where the aft balconies have more coverage than others.  When it comes to balcony coverage, I like to have some coverage, but I don't demand full coverage.  If you feel the same, then there are some aft cabins which you'll be happy with and others you'll hate.  There are some threads here where folks have posted photos of the rear 3/4 view of a Royal class ship and labeled the decks by name and sometimes with the cabin numbers.  A search of CC might get you to those threads.

Edited by jeromep