NCL Website - Printing Problems

Is anyone having problems printing pages on NCL?   I have been trying to print Vacation Summary and Booked Items for my upcoming cruise,  and I just get blank pages.  It shows print pages 1-3,  etc.,  but the pages are blank.   I can print anything else,  just not these two things?  Thanks for any help.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drew69 said:

Same here.  I just cut and pasted into a Word doc and printed

I just spoke to Tech Support.  She said to try Edge or Chrome.  I was using Firefox.   Once I got to print preview, and the pages were blank,  she told me to hit cancel and the pages showed up.  She said it's a round about way to get to them.  I then tried doing it again on Firefox,  and I hit cancel,  but it did not work for Firefox.   She told me NCL website works best with Chrome. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Beach Life 1 said:

Is anyone having problems printing pages on NCL?   I have been trying to print Vacation Summary and Booked Items for my upcoming cruise,  and I just get blank pages.  It shows print pages 1-3,  etc.,  but the pages are blank.   I can print anything else,  just not these two things?  Thanks for any help.

Instead of printing right off the bat.... Print to PDF or save as a PDF. Open the saved PDF up, if it looks good print it

Screen Shot 2024-06-20 at 12.13.35 PM.png

Edited by Laszlo
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Beach Life 1 said:

@LaszloThanks for the info.  I don't understand, why,  when I go to Print preview, the pages show as blank.  I never had that problem before. NCL website is so temperamental, lol.

Either one of two things or both. Could be a change in your browser, and that change could be effecting your printer driver. Saving as a PDF is the best way to make sure they print ok

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Either one of two things or both. Could be a change in your browser, and that change could be effecting your printer driver. Saving as a PDF is the best way to make sure they print ok

Same browser, no change and it also does not work to save as pdf.  Only occurring with ncl.com so most likely an issue on their side

• Like 1

Just now, drew69 said:

Same browser, no change and it also does not work to save as pdf.  Only occurring with ncl.com so most likely an issue on their side

IDK.... I just checked Chrome, Firefox and Safari and all three work (printed) and then saved out as a PDF for me. I'm also on a iMac