Baltimore Day Pass

We have an evening flight on our return from NE/Canada cruise on October and are wondering if anyone knows of Baltimore Inner Harbour hotels that might offer day passes.  We would like to drop our luggage and see a few sights and then go back and relax before flying home that evening. 

22 hours ago, familycruising4ever said:

wondering if anyone knows of Baltimore Inner Harbour hotels that might offer day passes.  We would like to drop our luggage and see a few sights and then go back and relax before flying home that evening. 

Not in downtown proper. You can ask if you can book a day room. I even looked on ResortPass which has downtown hotel day passes in major cities (Washington and Philadelphia) but none listed in Baltimore which makes me think you're out of luck here. 

Most nicer hotels will store your bags for a few hours if you buy lunch or a drink there and tip the bellman well but won't give you access to facilities. The top two I would personally want to do this at would be first the Sagamore Pendry or the Four Seasons-- but neither is in the Inner Harbor. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know what is available now, but have had my luggage(our 6 bags) dropped off at the Hilton Inner Harbor location last spring. Paid $40 plus tipped well. Bags were left for 6 hours. Had a great time visiting everything we wanted to see. Came back, got bags and the hotel even got us a car to BWI. 

On 7/2/2024 at 6:47 PM, sandy toes said:

I do not know what is available now, but have had my luggage(our 6 bags) dropped off at the Hilton Inner Harbor location last spring. Paid $40 plus tipped well. Bags were left for 6 hours. Had a great time visiting everything we wanted to see. Came back, got bags and the hotel even got us a car to BWI. 

Thanks for that. We found a service called bounce which has locations to store luggage (securely) for a per bag price. We're using the UPS location nearest the ship and for two pieces of luggage and one backpack it's costing under $20. Best e could do since we want to go to the aquarium and things near the harbor. 

familycruising4ever

That is a great find. Enjoy the Inner Harbor. Way too many things to do! IF you have the time, get the Water Taxi and ride to Fort McHenry, where Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner. You can hop on and off the water taxi all day for one fee. Much better than walking miles, or getting taxi after taxi. Kids really enjoy it.