Didn't book balcony now wished I had. Any way to get one???

lhegs

We are booked on the 4/15 liberty. I booked 2 inside cabins for my DH, self and 4 kids. I totally wished that I had booked one balcony for my DH and self. Is there any way to upgrade to one. I went on Carnivals website, but they look sold out of balconys. Any suggestions.

:confused:

4/15 is a holiday sailing-- good luck with finding availabilty.

get your name on a wait list and see what happens-- youwill be paying to upgrade at todays prices compared to what you booked at.

for your sailing I see nothing-- not even insides available.

is your kdis cabin close to yours now?

I do not know what our cabin #s are yet. We didn't book a GA, but I just don't have them yet. However they are supposed to be next to each other. Is there any way to find out cabin #s before the documents arrive?

I do not know what our cabin #s are yet. We didn't book a GA, but I just don't have them yet. However they are supposed to be next to each other. Is there any way to find out cabin #s before the documents arrive?

If you didn't book a Ga than the room number should be on the paperwork Carnival sent you when you first booked the cruise

As of a few minutes ago, there were 10 un-booked Ocean Views, 34 un-booked Interiors, and no un-booked Balconies. I doubt Guarantees are accounted for, so I would imagine this sailing if pretty full. Go ahead and get your name on the list, but at this late of a date, I wouldn’t hold my breath. Sorry.

I agree that if you didnt book a guarantee then you should know your cabin number.

Is your funpass filled out?? it needs to be completed.

Go to carnival web page-- scroll to the bottom and click on fun pass.

it will ask you for your booking number. last name, date of sailing and ship. next page you will click view gifts. add anything at all to your cart. once you add it scroll down and see what it says. You will not be charged for anything until you add your credit card #.

(did you jsut book this cruise?)

this will only work if the funpass is completed.

Archived