Dubai cruises

November 24, March 25 and March 26 cruises  involving suez cancelled.

Why would November 25 still be available for sale? Assume this will also be cancelled so no point booking?

• Like 1

We are booked on this cruise and yes, I recently saw it still for sale.  We don’t have high hopes of it proceeding.  If Seabourn does cancel, I wish they would offer an alternate itinerary rather than just a straight out cancel.  I can’t believe they still would want to sail Encore empty around Africa, rather that simply setting a revised itinerary now that it can transfer already booked guests to. Some of the other cruises lines have already done this,  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sunprince said:

We are booked on this cruise and yes, I recently saw it still for sale.  We don’t have high hopes of it proceeding.  If Seabourn does cancel, I wish they would offer an alternate itinerary rather than just a straight out cancel.  I can’t believe they still would want to sail Encore empty around Africa, rather that simply setting a revised itinerary now that it can transfer already booked guests to. Some of the other cruises lines have already done this,  

I’m also booked and agree entirely 

51 minutes ago, Sunprince said:

March 25 has been given a new itinerary. Booked guests can transfer and pay new price with a 10% discount ( in most cases this is way above what was previously paid) or have a full refund.

17 hours ago, Isr45 said:

March 25 has been given a new itinerary. Booked guests can transfer and pay new price with a 10% discount ( in most cases this is way above what was previously paid) or have a full refund.

Lsr, what is the new itinerary? The March/25 schedule for Encore is presently showing blank on the Seabourn website.  

Also, there is no way I would transfer to a new itinerary (with a discount) and pay a higher price. The offer should be to convert the existing booking and pricing, to a new itinerary for a sailing of the same number of days. Otherwise I am out!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sunprince said:

Lsr, what is the new itinerary? The March/25 schedule for Encore is presently showing blank on the Seabourn website.  

Also, there is no way I would transfer to a new itinerary (with a discount) and pay a higher price. The offer should be to convert the existing booking and pricing, to a new itinerary for a sailing of the same number of days. Otherwise I am out!

Unfortunately I think with the price we both paid that won’t happen 😭 but it seems unfair there would not be a choice to transfer for a similar number of nights if the cruise is replaced. 

5 hours ago, Sunprince said:

Singapore to Kobe to Hawai to LA to Miami via Panama Canal. Then second cruise is a crossing Miami to Lisbon to Rome. This is only currently available to book if you were already booked on the cruises that have been cancelled. Goes live to everyone else early July.

19 hours ago, Isr45 said:

Singapore to Kobe to Hawai to LA to Miami via Panama Canal. Then second cruise is a crossing Miami to Lisbon to Rome. This is only currently available to book if you were already booked on the cruises that have been cancelled. Goes live to everyone else early July.

Thanks for the information! So it looks like Encore is going in the opposite direction to return to the Med. But am I to assume Encore will sail empty to Singapore?  Or are their itineraries before the Singapore to Kobe segment? 

20 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

Unfortunately I think with the price we both paid that won’t happen 😭 but it seems unfair there would not be a choice to transfer for a similar number of nights if the cruise is replaced. 

That deal was too good to be true…perhaps we should have known that things that are too good to be true don’t materialize!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sunprince said:

Thanks for the information! So it looks like Encore is going in the opposite direction to return to the Med. But am I to assume Encore will sail empty to Singapore?  Or are their itineraries before the Singapore to Kobe segment? 

Number of Hong Kong / Singapore 14 night itineraries before this in December / Jan / Feb but no idea how ship is going to Singapore 😀