Move up after upgrade

Hi 

We upgraded our cabin from outside to aqua class, just by calling and paying the difference. Now, while our booking has the new cabin, the Move Up page still shows the old information for cabins and only has bids on cabins up to aqua (no use to me as all are a downgrade) Anyone else had this? Will it update? Do I need to call Celebrity? Thanks 

Posted (edited)

We did this same thing (except deluxe inside to Aqua). After I upgraded, I went in and cleared out the previous offers we had made just in case. After a day or so the offers were updated to reflect we were in Aquaclass and showed suite upgrades. I just think it takes a day or so because it is a different company/system and they need to sync up. 

Edited by fligster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, fligster said:

After I upgraded, I went in and cleared out the previous offers we had made just in case. 

Very smart of you. Years ago I got an upgrade because of a price change and forgot that I had submitted a bid for move-up for that cruise...which I won, for a less desirable cabin for a fee! Move up agent was very kind but they are not able to do much for you in this situation.