Help!!!!! Missing Cruises.

On 6/28/2024 at 4:53 PM, trummy said:

On the last cruise my husband and I took, I was platinum and his card was Red. His should have been gold. His account is missing nine cruises and we have been unable to get this fixed. We have talked to customer service numerous times. We have also sent in the information through the website's missing cruises link. All to no avail.

I would like to plan another cruise, but my husband is so disgusted that he refuses. If Carnival had this correct, he would also be Platinum on an upcoming cruise.

Does anyone know of another course of action we can take? Thank You.

I’m glad that the issue has been resolved. Just a note to others that this happened to my husband and me on our last cruise. We went to guest services and it took awhile for them to figure it out. I didn’t have proof of his cruises, but they were eventually able to find his record and issue the correct card. The first person wasn’t as receptive, but I insisted that it was an issue they needed to resolve while I was still there.

Eventually, they escalated it to someone who could research what happened and correct the problem. I don’t think he had 2 IDs. I think they had his name misspelled in history with a space between the Mc and the rest of his last name. I’m not sure how their database works, but the first person didn’t want to make the effort until she figured out I wasn’t going anywhere and asked for help.

Not a good way to start the cruise, but it felt better to get it done without dealing with it later. 

Edited by madiaka