Private transfer to YVR or cab?

mjcatlvr

Hello, We will be arriving on NCL Jewel on Monday, August 5th. Usually one of the first off the boat. We will have my elderly father with us and some large pieces of luggage. My father would be unable to walk to the transport station for the quick train. Are there available cab/vans as you walk off or can anyone recommend a reliable transport company that we could arrange ahead of time? Thank you in advance for your help.

If you're serious that dad cannot walk the distance to SkyTrain, you really should arrange a wheelchair and pusher (or get him a scooter or some other mobility aid) for him both at the pier and the airport - there is further to walk inside both of these than from the pier to SkyTrain!

Taxis, and also I believe prebooked Limos, can pick people up inside the pier which minimizes walking - but all rideshares have to meet people down the street now, although they can drop off inside they cannot pickup. I'm afraid I can't offer any limo reccos, we walk to and from the pier.