The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday July 2nd, 2024

richwmn

@dfish Regarding my version of coleslaw, I liked it, but DH said it tasted a bit off, and didnt eat it.  He did however, eat all of his pulled pork sandwich.   I put a splash of vinager in the slaw, and I think that threw off the flavor of the blue cheese, Marie's does have chunks in it.  Back to the drawing board, and i guess I will have a blue cheese burger on the 4th.

This is not a neighborhood for fireworks, just fires and guns, and I wont even go out side on the 4th in the evening.  If we dont get rain, I will water around the house, and the roof.  We used to have neighbors that lived behind Donna, who would put on a great show.  None of the fur babies we had then freaked out over fireworks or thunder.  Not the troup who live here currently.  Its a major time to figure out if they still fit under the furniture.

I only worked 5 hours today, did get Munchkin to the vet, she only weighs 6  pounds, but they wouldnt sell me any flea meds until her blood tests come back.  I am very tired, and off to bed.

Sweet dreams all..

• Like 10

I know it is already after midnight and I am sorry I did not post earlier.

I have been trying to figure out my “smart thermostat” all day.  However, this “stupid” girl has no idea what to do.  It is telling me that the humidity is too high in the house and i have to lower it,  I don’t know how to do it.  I thought it was set and you left it alone,.  

Tomorrow morning I will call the A/C Company and see what they have to say.  I have a feeling that something is wrong with the compressor.  Last year when we were in the Baltic the thing broke.  It was only 6 months old at the time.  Now, a year later, we are having another problem.  

Well, it is still under warranty and hopefully there is not much to do.

Really tired but wanted to check in.  My arm is no better.

Good night and God Bless,

Terri

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

7 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

I know it is already after midnight and I am sorry I did not post earlier.

I have been trying to figure out my “smart thermostat” all day.  However, this “stupid” girl has no idea what to do.  It is telling me that the humidity is too high in the house and i have to lower it,  I don’t know how to do it.  I thought it was set and you left it alone,.  

Tomorrow morning I will call the A/C Company and see what they have to say.  I have a feeling that something is wrong with the compressor.  Last year when we were in the Baltic the thing broke.  It was only 6 months old at the time.  Now, a year later, we are having another problem.  

Well, it is still under warranty and hopefully there is not much to do.

Really tired but wanted to check in.  My arm is no better.

Good night and God Bless,

Terri

Terri, I'm sorry your arm is not any better.  I'm also sorry you are having problems with the a/c unit and the thermostat.  I hope it's not serious and can easily be fixed.

Lenda

• Like 4