Minimum points to maintain NCL CAS Elite benefits?

Like a degen I went from zero to Elite in 29 cruise days on 3 cruises. I stopped right around $60k in losses in slots as I crossed over to Elite. Now the problem is maintaining the Elite benefits for almost two years since I got there so quickly. I really don't feel like playing (aka losing) anymore but apparently if I want the benefits I need to maintain some minimum play on each cruise. I guess if there's no play for two consecutive cruises they cut you off. What's the minimum play required? What happens if they cut you off? Do cruises get canceled? How can you get the benefits back if at all?

To maintain your status, you need to earn 100,000 points from April 1, 2024 to March 31, 2025. That's $500,000 in slot play.

If you want to keep your Premium Beverage Plus drinks package for 2, free daily service charge for 2, $500 shore excursion credit, free wifi for 2, $1000 OBC per cruise, your limo service to/from your hotel/airport/home, you need the 100K points. Along with the three onboard gifts (food or wine) and 12 bottles of water. With the Plus beverage package you can also get bottled water, Starbucks, fresh  squeezed juice, top shelf drinks, etc. 

I realize most people don't play like I did so the question probably hasn't been asked before. "Normal" people play throughout the tier earning period and achieve their status at some point so they don't really stop playing. I plan on stopping. In fact stopping after only two months after April. From June till April 2025 and then till April 2026, I will supposedly still be Elite but the benefits won't always be given if I don't always give them the play they expect. Really, what's the point of continuing? Fun? Winning? Points for onboard comps? Comp cruises that I have no idea what they'd provide? (I hate the call, find out and pay the admin fee nonsense.) I already have Elite for the rest of this tier earning year and next. If I really wanted beyond April 2026, then yes continue playing after April 2025.

When I got Elite, they gave me a piece of paper with the benefits and there was verbiage on there about the benefits getting removed if I don't play for two consecutive cruises. I asked the host what's the minimum play required and they couldn't tell me. Figures. Anyways, I might just go with $1k per cruise in slot play and see what happens. I've got 4 cruises coming up. If they cut me off whatever. I've pretty much written off the losses.

On the paper about the new rewards program they gave me:

"Entitlements for players with no gaming activity for two (2) consecutive sailings will be suspended."

Reading between the lines.. 1 point on a cruise isn't going to cut it either. Am I wrong?