Looking for a ‘live’ review of an M class Royal Suite in recent years - can anyone point to any?

Les43

I have been looking for a ‘live’ or ‘semi-live review of an M class Royal suite - specifically Connie but any M Class would be fine. Can anyone think of any? I have tried searching in various ways (including on the M class cabin tab)  but drawing a blank on anything a bit more general. 

52 minutes ago, Les43 said:

I have been looking for a ‘live’ or ‘semi-live review of an M class Royal suite - specifically Connie but any M Class would be fine. Can anyone think of any? I have tried searching in various ways (including on the M class cabin tab)  but drawing a blank on anything a bit more general. 

We were in a RS on Connie right after the restart in late 2021, and you do want info specific to Connie since two of the other M class ships were 'revolutionized' and would skew the information.  If you have any specific questions, please ask.  At that time, all interior furnishings and soft goods had been refreshed in these cabins using some of the materiel that they had already warehoused for the revolution that didn't happen.  Sat our keisters on a brand new couch and brand new loungers on the veranda.

20211107_120547.jpg

20211107_120557.jpg

20211107_120604.jpg

20211107_120616.jpg

20211107_120652.jpg

20211107_120724.jpg

53 minutes ago, dcbiker97 said:

Do you have any specific question? We were in a RS on Connie in March 2024. 

Since we'll be back in 6140 in a few months, can you update on general condition?  Everything was pristine last time we were there, but that was 2-1/2 years ago.  Was the Lavazza machine back on the counter by the door to the veranda?  Were you offered monogrammed PJs this time around?  We weren't, but really didn't need any, either.

@Les43

One thing you may notice is booming WiFi reception.  I noticed a WiFi access point high up in the storage closet that sits between the 'bench' seating at the dining table and the 'living room'.  Not sure if that applies to all RS, but was definitely a plus in ours.

1 hour ago, canderson said:

We were in a RS on Connie right after the restart in late 2021, and you do want info specific to Connie since two of the other M class ships were 'revolutionized' and would skew the information.  If you have any specific questions, please ask.  At that time, all interior furnishings and soft goods had been refreshed in these cabins using some of the materiel that they had already warehoused for the revolution that didn't happen.  Sat our keisters on a brand new couch and brand new loungers on the veranda.

20211107_120547.jpg

20211107_120557.jpg

20211107_120604.jpg

20211107_120616.jpg

20211107_120652.jpg

20211107_120724.jpg

Looks fabulous - we have booked 6141. Do you have any advice on what we can / should ask our Butler for? We were in a CS on Reflection last year and we felt we perhaps didn’t quite ‘max’ the experience. 

10 minutes ago, canderson said:

Since we'll be back in 6140 in a few months, can you update on general condition?  Everything was pristine last time we were there, but that was 2-1/2 years ago.  Was the Lavazza machine back on the counter by the door to the veranda?  Were you offered monogrammed PJs this time around?  We weren't, but really didn't need any, either.

@Les43

One thing you may notice is booming WiFi reception.  I noticed a WiFi access point high up in the storage closet that sits between the 'bench' seating at the dining table and the 'living room'.  Not sure if that applies to all RS, but was definitely a plus in ours.

Thank you. We have booked 6141 but, like you, would be good to know a bit more about general condition. I would also like to know from others how they make the most of then upper suite ‘experience’ - this will be our first time. 

6 minutes ago, Les43 said:

Looks fabulous - we have booked 6141. Do you have any advice on what we can / should ask our Butler for? We were in a CS on Reflection last year and we felt we perhaps didn’t quite ‘max’ the experience. 

We are fairly low maintenance, and our butler in 2021 (Anu) was so incredibly intuitive that we asked for nearly nothing.  In fact, the treats we kept finding on the dining table when we'd return to the cabin began to be a bit much, and we had to ask to back off on that just a little bit!

I wouldn't ask a butler for things just for the sake of doing so ('max' the experience?).  While I'm not sure that it impacts upper suites on M class, rumor has it that the average butler has more cabins to service than was once the case.  If you actually find you need or want something, be it a reservation, or an item for your suite, ask, and it will be managed for you.  If you happen by the Retreat lounge (Michael's, still, on Constellation), the concierge there can also arrange reservations and help to resolve any account issues, etc.

If you're traveling with friends or family, and with a day or two of notice, your butler will help to arrange a get-together in your suite for other guests.  It's a great meeting place given the size.