Toll Free number for Virgin from Canada ?

Posted (edited)

Is there a toll free number for Virgin ? I had to call them to sort out booking issues, I had to call a few times and it took a long time for them to sort the technical issues out. I didn't realize it wasn't a toll free number and that I was paying $1 per minute long distance charges 😞 My cell phone bill was $150 more than usual. I have never known a large company not to have a toll free number available for customers.

Edited by SM Cruiser

Wow, my cell phone provider gives me free phone calls from the US to Canada and Mexico. A friend of mine in Canada calls me several times a year and has free calls to the US on her carrier.

They do have a chat feature that I have had good luck with and I have used their email option as well. I have had better luck dealing with Virgin then I ever had dealing with Princess, even as a travel agent.

If I were you I would do like Canadian Cruiser 21 suggests and find a Gold level First Mate (aka travel agent. Handling problems and sitting on the phone for our clients is what we are there for.