Preferences tab working again

Posted (edited)

The Preferences tab seems to be working again. I have just been able to enter my preferred drinks to be stocked in my cabin for my upcoming cruise. You can also choose your bed configuration, enter bedding wishes, dietary needs and other special needs. image.png.6cae4625a033b17b37c62f8a712beec2.png

Edited by arcadia78
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It maybe but according the website today I have no points and no future bookings on my account despite having 2!

I would love to finally make sure my preferences are correct but with no bookings!!!

Come on Seabourn - get your act together

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, caviarforme said:

It maybe but according the website today I have no points and no future bookings on my account despite having 2!

I would love to finally make sure my preferences are correct but with no bookings!!!

I recall complaining here at CC about the worsening state of the website a week or so before a Med cruise we took. In 2015. It was poor then and is even worse now. Didn't Natalya promise to improve it? 

• Like 3

On 7/7/2024 at 1:14 PM, caviarforme said:

Well today I have points and bookings, but having completed the preferences 3 times on each occasion I get "We cannot save your preferences due to a technical problem" I give up"!

I just made my final payment and now my booking has disappeared as well… The website is truly a disaster. I guess I will wait 24 hours and then see if they have kept my preferences - I had no issues saving them.