Southampton hotels w/accessible features

I'm booked on the QM2 in Sept. 2025 w/my DD & her DH. We wanted to stay in Southampton for 2-3 days before the westbound crossing.  I use an electric scooter which I'll rent in S'hampton.

Any suggestions for a hotel in S'hampton?  Of course I'll need an elevator.  Some of the older hotels look so charming & inviting, but are they suitable for me?

Any ideas/help greatly appreciated!

Yes, I also posted this question on the "Disabled" forum 2 mos. ago & have 0 responses.

My DD uses a power wheelchair.  We are staying at the Premier Inn Southampton West Quay hotel. We stayed at a similar property when we sailed out of Dover, and it was excellent. We did add the breakfast package simply for convenience.

18 hours ago, DRS/NC said:

Of course I'll need an elevator.

Descriptions of hotels should include  basic information such as the availability (or not)  of an elevator.

You could check hotel descriptions  on some of the hotel booking websites, and more  importantly on the individual  websites of each hotel in which you may have an interest.

Should there be one of particular interest to you and it is unclear whether or not they have an elevator, contact them directly and ask.

5 hours ago, edinburgher said:

Descriptions of hotels should include  basic information such as the availability (or not)  of an elevator.

You could check hotel descriptions  on some of the hotel booking websites, and more  importantly on the individual  websites of each hotel in which you may have an interest.

Should there be one of particular interest to you and it is unclear whether or not they have an elevator, contact them directly and ask.

Thank you!  yes, as I searched more carefully, I found the "Accessibility" tab for many of the hotels.  Now, I just have to decide on a hotel.  At least I have 14 months until the trip.

• Like 1