Booking with Nativeway.. how to contact them

DWH

I think my newly wed wife and I will use Nativeway for the Stingray operation that they run. Now I have som questions I emailed them yesterday. I'm not sure of the timetable but how when do they return emails. Should I just call them and book with them?

TIA

Dave

Sharon missed my first email, so I sent another one a couple days later. She apologized when she responded that next day.

I HIGHLY recommend them. We had Shyster as our captain for the Stingray portion and he was wonderful. His boat isn't too big, so you know he can't take too many people at one time. He made sure everyone had as much time as we wanted with the 'rays. He even helped out people from the big excursions because he felt bad that they had no personal attention.

We truly enjoyed our excursion with them! Will go with them again the next time we get to the Caymans!

Sharon missed my first email, so I sent another one a couple days later. She apologized when she responded that next day.

I HIGHLY recommend them. We had Shyster as our captain for the Stingray portion and he was wonderful. His boat isn't too big, so you know he can't take too many people at one time. He made sure everyone had as much time as we wanted with the 'rays. He even helped out people from the big excursions because he felt bad that they had no personal attention.

We truly enjoyed our excursion with them! Will go with them again the next time we get to the Caymans!

Thanks I used this email is this the correct email?

nativway@candw.ky

Archived