Who has been pregnant on a cruise? How was it?

Were you miserable or was it pretty much same same. Husband and I have a cruise scheduled for next March, and we wanted to start trying to get pregnant (sorry if TMI) in November/December...Any experience with this or thoughts on it? I know you can't be more than 27 weeks pregnant according to Carnival's website, but any other thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Time Remaining Until 03/07/05-Carnival Fascination

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2005;3;7;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I personally would not do it, that is just me though. There was a woman on our cruise that was 6 months pregnant, in July... she was completely miserable and stayed inside most of the time... she was upset because she could not have as much fun and said she would have rather waited until after she got pregnant... they were already booked prior to her getting pregnant though. If you are only a couple of months along, you should be okay... I just don't know if you will be able to have as much fun... either way, have a great time!

animated+angel+and+devil.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until the SINsational Cruise from the Bayou!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2005;10;30;15;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Valor Vampires 10/30/05

Sensation 7/03

See our cruise pics at: http://groups.msn.com/thesensationgroup/chrisandchrispictures.msnw?Page=1

I was 5 mo pregnant on our first cruise. I had a great time. If you are feeling well you will be okay. Other than having to skip the Drink of the day all went smashing!

Sensation 10/98

Inspiration 5/02

Conquest 5/03

UNTIL THE SPIRIT TO ALASKA

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;6;23;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

I vote for taking the cruise and getting pregnant during the trip....that sound like much more fun!!

doris

"I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine"--Caskie Stinnett

Elation 10/20/02

Paradise 9/21/03

Pride of Aloha 6/07/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

I was 3 months pregnant on one of our cruises. It was hard because I like to party and could not1 Other than that it was fine and the outcome was much better than having a few drinks!

I was 4 months pregnant on one of our cruises. Except for the first night, when we had some rough water, I was fine the whole cruise. We went snorkeling in Nassau and did some walking around. I didn't drink, but other than that enjoyed myself. I was a little more tired than usual and went to bed earlier, but that might be because we weren't partying, too!

Hope it all works out for you and enjoy your cruise.

Shirley

cruising-courtesy-kindness

Surprise! 4 Night to Canada on the Victory . . . July 22, 2004

4-Night Anniversary Cruise on Majesty of the Seas . . . January 10, 2005

Family spring break cruise on the Dawn . . . April 17, 2005

NCL Majesty 11/98

CCL Ecstasy 1/01

CCL Fascination 11/01, 4/03, 5/04

RCI Majesty of the Seas 8/03

CCL Imagination 12/03

I cruised 6 months pregnant in 1981....still danced all night, wore my 2 piece and got lots of personal attention from the bartenders who made me their best non-alcoholic drinks. Today, my 22 yr old is a cruisaholic like her mother and will be taking her boyfriend on our Thanksgiving cruise on the Elation...we love getting virgins addicted...LOL!!!

Debbie

How's this one??? We took our first family cruise when I was 4 months pregnant to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Brought our then 15 and 13 yr old sons with us. Had a great time! Now, we getting ready for our third cruise with our now 19, 17 and 4 year old daughter! Didn't have any problems at all, just skipped the drinks. Did some snorkling, etc.

Linda

Carnival Legend 12/21/2004

Time Left to Plan and Dream about the Legend

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;12;21;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived