XL Sea Terrace Balcony ?

Liao

So I am currently booked on the May 2025, TA, XL Sea Terrace room 9342Z.  While I am not overly concerned about this, I was just wondering about the balcony size.  I've watched a lot of videos and it seems (??) that some of the balconies on XL Sea Terrace, other decks, may have a larger balcony.  Does anyone have first hand knowledge if this is the case?  Again, not a deal breaker, but if there are and a significant difference, I may consider those.  I just don't want to have any public spaces above or below, hence why I selected deck 9.  Thanks all.

10 minutes ago, jon81uk said:

Generally for XL the balconies are pretty much the same but some at the very front can’t have hammocks as there is no attachment point above. Your room will have a hammock.

https://vvinsider.com/cabin/9342z/

Great info, thanks so much!  I had not thought of the glass panel below the railing, just assumed, so that is great to confirm.  I'm happy with this now for sure.  Thank you!

• Like 1

The XL balconies are the same size, it's the room that is slightly bigger and the bathroom that is significantly larger than the standard rooms.  The only thing to be aware of is that the XLs in the very front of the ship don't have hammocks due to the curve of the ship and lack of attachment points. And you may have the steel railing instead of the glass balcony wall. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

The XL balconies are the same size, it's the room that is slightly bigger and the bathroom that is significantly larger than the standard rooms.  The only thing to be aware of is that the XLs in the very front of the ship don't have hammocks due to the curve of the ship and lack of attachment points. And you may have the steel railing instead of the glass balcony wall. 

Thanks!  I double checked after your and another response and I do indeed have the hammock and the glass balcony wall.  I’m on deck 9 forward(ish).