Which X Ship Is This?

56 minutes ago, mysticbluebmw said:

The IV is definitely subjective. I loved it, myself. I didn’t have to listen to my neighbors make noise on their balconies and my attendant always set the scene in the evening that dimmed the lights and closed the blind. I appreciated having the extra space in the cabin that was usable but would have been taken away by a dedicated balcony. I didn’t see any downside to it. But, like I said, it’s subjective, so I can totally see your point of view.

You did not mention the next door neighbor who sticks their head around the corner and peeks into your cabin! 👓

14 minutes ago, keesar said:

You did not mention the next door neighbor who sticks their head around the corner and peeks into your cabin! 👓

Haha, I forgot about that 😂 I did miss the wind…but only a little 😅 But my wife liked people watching the folks on their balconies on the ship docked across from us one time, when they couldn’t watch her back easily 😂

1 hour ago, keesar said:

I always book balcony cabins on  S class ships spend a good amount of time out there and rarely see people outside sometimes a neighbor is out for a few minutes but that's about it.  Don't know why they book it if not using. On my next May 11 night med cruise on Ascent I booked a sunset verandah as not interested in the IV.  Looks great on the utube videos. Got another price adjustment this morning so happy about that