Thanks Princess for trying to reschedule us

SunLeslie

We were on the 4/2 sailing of the Princess for my son's wedding along with 12 other family members. Princess tried very hard to get us onto other Princess ships including flying all of us to San Juan for the ship there. Unfortunately none of these worked out - not enough rooms for our large group. But thanks very much for trying. Thankfully, our son (who is getting married) had a hold on rooms on Celebrity Century so we are still all going. Rooms are not "balcony" but still very nice - We will all still have a great time and look forward to our 25% credit on a later Princess cruise.

Finally, a voice of reason.

So sorry to hear about your son's wedding plans being changed. But how nice of you to thank Princess for trying. Talk about making lemonade out of lemons.

Have a wonderful cruise (I think you're going to love Celebrity!).

I am very glad that the change of wedding plans worked out for you. There has been a bit of negative threads bouncing around today so this thread is a nice breath of fresh air.

Marilyn

From what I understand from my son, Princess was going to make sure we got to San Juan. Nothing specific was said about how this was going to be done. Remember, this was a wedding which the bride's family has paid a lot of money for on the Star and I imagine Princess wants to keep it "in house". We had the same frustrations the last few days as everyone else on the 4/2 cruise but once the cruise was officially cancelled they did try to help us. It has to have been a very difficult week for Princess but my son will get married and we will all have a great cruise, although on Celebrity. Good luck to all those who are scheduled the next few weeks on the Star. Life gives us a few "hiccups" but we always seem to end up ok. Thanks for all the great feedback.

Glad your son found an alternative, Here is to the happy couple!!!

Irish Wedding Blessing

May Joy and Peace surround you, Contentment latch your door, And Happiness be with you now, And bless you evermore.

May your troubles be less, And your blessings be more And nothing but happiness come through your door.

Irish Wedding Blessing May your mornings bring joy and your evenings bring peace.

May your troubles grow few as your blessings increase.

May the saddest day of your future

Be no worse than the happiest day of your past.

May your hands be forever clasped in friendship

And your hearts joined forever in love.

Your lives are very special,

God has touched you in many ways.

May his blessings rest upon you

And fill all your coming days.

Archived