Sodas, Wine and Water Questions?

anngi

10 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

No, I do not.  I am not a coffee enthusiast.  The few specialty coffees that I do drink seem to be okay, but it’s flavored with sugar and cream….haha

I love Princess because I can get my 5am coffee 😊. I treat myself to a latte each morning as well. After noon I switch to tea, IC always has nice ones to try.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paddingtonbear said:

Princess announced in 2023 that fleetwide they will use Lavazza coffee. The IC has espresso coffee as well as other options. 

Thank you, I love IC early I read the Island doesn't have this 🙁 hope something is available at 5am.

3 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

Thank you, I love IC early I read the Island doesn't have this 🙁 hope something is available at 5am.

The IC and espresso coffee is what makes Princess Plus worthwhile for us because DH is addicted!  And the occasional beer will get him over the value line! 

Just now, paddingtonbear said:

The IC and espresso coffee is what makes Princess Plus worthwhile for us because DH is addicted!  And the occasional beer will get him over the value line! 

For us as well only it's my coffee and tea plus one drink or two drinks. My husband gets his soda and we both liked the juice bar but heard on hear it is no longer worth the trip finding it. 

• Like 1

a shot(s) of Jameson makes even cruise ship coffee mostly drinkable - but for me, it has to be hot - lukewarm and it's poured out.

on the ocean now cabin delivery, you can option HOT and To Go or Stay - and our coffees did come HOT

• Like 1

16 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

For us as well only it's my coffee and tea plus one drink or two drinks. My husband gets his soda and we both liked the juice bar but heard on hear it is no longer worth the trip finding it. 

I think the quality of the juice bar depends on the ship. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, paddingtonbear said:

I think the quality of the juice bar depends on the ship. 

Well maybe we will get lucky and the Grand has the older version not the concentrated stuff from containers.

Thanks