Coloring in the big canvas

Cloud9 Bob

I've seen this on my last 3 cruises. Can't remember what they call it or where it's listed. Do they only do it once or twice on a 4 or 5 day cruise? Anyone ever do it? Heard you get to take your part home.

You get to take A part home, not necessarily your part.  They've had it on all the TA cruises.  It is listed on the schedule in the app and on the daily printed schedule, and happened multiple times on our cruises until it was finished.  At the end, they display it for a while, then cut it up into pieces which are offered to each person who participated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

I've seen this on my last 3 cruises. Can't remember what they call it or where it's listed. Do they only do it once or twice on a 4 or 5 day cruise? Anyone ever do it? Heard you get to take your part home.

It’s called Live Life Colourfully. Talk to the artist hosting it about when they expect it to be completed and cut up, it can be 3-5 sessions I think. Then you can collect a piece when they cut it, but maybe not the bit you coloured.

Edited by jon81uk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is listed but I can't remember what they call it. It's usually out at least one time per day. We've seen it near the Social Club and out near the Vinyl store in the roundabout. You may also see the Boozy Bevs and Painting class that looks like a lot of fun. That's usually offered on longer voyages. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep, as others have said it is called Live Life Colorfully (Deck 7, Voyage Vinyl - near the MNVV desk).

On our recent 4-night cruise, they held it one time. At the end of the session, they cut pieces off and gave it to cruisers (first come, first served). I got to take a little piece home that I colored. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1