Sovereign of The Seas Prices

We just got off the Sovereign of the Seas on Friday. The only thing it doesn't cover is alchohol & soda. Ice tea and lemonade is free. All the food is included in the price of the cruise. You will have a wonderful time and ALL the crew are wonderful people. Happy Sailing :D

• 2 months later...

For three adults wanting to snack between the traditional three meals. what is available on the Sover.? What is free mainly? Rockets and Ben/Jerry are not, what about that pizza place? On the mariner , they had a sandwich shop open (free) and available almost all day and night.

For three adults wanting to snack between the traditional three meals. what is available on the Sover.? What is free mainly? Rockets and Ben/Jerry are not, what about that pizza place? On the mariner , they had a sandwich shop open (free) and available almost all day and night.

The pizza place is Sorrentos and it is included. I never say free because the cruise fare includes most everything.. no such thing as free.. the pizza place is not open 24 hours though.. don't know the hours it is open from..

hello again, and I think you covered it.. There is JR and Ben and Jerry's which are pay places....... sorrentos is the only thing included besides room service and the windjammer and dining room... there are pastry's at Lattatudes but they were not included when we were on sovereign in October. :):)

Hope that helps

We just got off this past Friday. Pasteries at Lattatudes were free. They don't advertise that. I had read about it on this site. When I ordered my drink, I asked if there was a charge for cookies, etc. and was told no.

Archived