Royal Railway on my Utopia sailing sold out in 15 minutes

22 hours ago, twangster said:

Price is up to $119.99 plus 18% gratuity per person but they've opened up bookings beyond August.

That's the price it's showing for our Nov '24 cruise, but we cannot finalize the payment. It's in our cart together with 150 Central Park. It's showing seating times of 6:00, 6:10, 8:30, 8:40. I hope being in the cart will save it until they let us make the payment. 🤷‍♂️

The only real way to tell if it is available for booking is to do the URL change trick.  Goto your cruise planner on the website.  Click chops like you were going to book it...then in the URL look for the word CHOP and change it to RAIL and press enter.  This is how we were able to book it before even the 1st Utopia sailing.  Most of the time, things are on the website...but they don't make them available till later..but you can still book it.   

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Sail2k said:

The only real way to tell if it is available for booking is to do the URL change trick.  Go to your cruise planner on the website.  Click chops like you were going to book it...then in the URL look for the word CHOP and change it to RAIL and press enter.  This is how we were able to book it before even the 1st Utopia sailing.  Most of the time, things are on the website...but they don't make them available till later but you can still book it.   

Just tried that trick but it's no go for our B2B in February but I'll definitely keep trying!

On 8/7/2024 at 11:17 AM, Sail2k said:

The only real way to tell if it is available for booking is to do the URL change trick.  Go to your cruise planner on the website.  Click chops like you were going to book it...then in the URL look for the word CHOP and change it to RAIL and press enter.  This is how we were able to book it before even the 1st Utopia sailing.  Most of the time, things are on the website...but they don't make them available till later but you can still book it.   

Well, your trick did not work yesterday but I tried again just now and it worked! But, alas, it says "sold out"!! Really!! I sent an email to the Royal execs as this is totally unfair to those of us who purchased the UDP, as we are unable to actually make reservations until we board. Maybe it's a mistake, maybe not. Guess we'll see when we actually board the ship.