New Test Kitchen C Menu

Cloud9 Bob

I'm sailing this October 16-20 on Valiant Lady. Is it possible in advance to know what nights Test Kitchen serves it? It would help when scheduling dining reservations. Can this info be looked up somewhere??

I think the most accurate way is to ask at the host stand once onboard what the menu rotation will be. VV Insider knew the dates for the food festival month but don’t think they permanently find that information. For seven night cruises on the last it’s one menu for four days and the other for three days so I assume that continues.

• Thanks 1

When we were on the Scarlet in May, they were using C and D to refer to the vegetarian and vegan menus. And yes, A and B were 4 nights on one and 3 on the other.  C and D also rotated the same way.

The only way we found to know for sure is to ask at the desk at Test Kitchen.  When we found that we had 2 bookings for B, they were able to change us to A for the second one.  DO NOT believe what shoreside sailor services might tell you--they are the ones who hooked us up for the same menu twice.

• Thanks 1

I saw somewhere else that they replaced menu B with menu C, at least for this month. If that continues to hold true, that would mean that the second half of your sailing would have the new menu (assuming you're not on a transatlantic, when they rotate every few days). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1