Cabin 2465 Cat. 1A (Pictures)

Wennfred

Only on the Valor and Liberty do rooms (cateogry 1A) 2462 and 2465 have the two twins beds that convert. All other ships have numerous types of configurations.......lower bed and sofa bed.....upper lower. The Glory used to, but I think they may have changed the configuration recently as someone else posted.

This post is very informative. Does anyone know if any of the 1A's have 2 beds, on the floor, on the Victory?

the victory will have one bed on the floor and a convertible sofa bed on the victory--cabin 2444 and the one across the hall have the windows. in a very large cabin--but have read reviews about a lot of vibration in these cabins.

Wennfred, which ship are your excellent pictures from?(in original post) I have 2462 reserved on Glory 12/9/06 and on Liberty 4/22/07:) Thanks!

Valor.

Do these rooms vibrate? Can you hear noise or feel anything from the engines?

No noise, it was bumpy at times due to choppy seas.

On Liberty, there was both. Not enough to really bother me, but enough to keep my Rolex in the safe wound. :eek: A few loose fasteners in unknown places, so an occasional bonus noise. After about a day, I was used to most of it.

Can you go into a little bit more detail about "bounus noise."

Anyone else?

Thanks

Can you go into a little bit more detail about "bounus noise."

Anyone else?

Thanks

A little extra rattling from stuff that had vibrated partially loose. Sort of like that mystery squeak or rattle from somewhere within the dash of a vehicle that had gone over one too many potholes. There are also more expensive cabins all around, so I would think they have the same.

Also, on Liberty some of the dock lines originate 1 deck down, so when you tie up on the port side, there is some noise from that.

Could someone please let me know if there is storage space under the beds in 2465-2462 Valor? I have noticed on pictures by different people that they had luggage near the windows, and beside the dresser. Are the beds high enough for the bags? I may be taking a friend, and we will probably have lots of luggage.

Could someone please let me know if there is storage space under the beds in 2465-2462 Valor? I have noticed on pictures by different people that they had luggage near the windows, and beside the dresser. Are the beds high enough for the bags? I may be taking a friend, and we will probably have lots of luggage.

some cruisers are not aware of the space under the beds. The beds are high enough to store regualtion size luggage. (if you are flying you will each only have two bags. put smaller bags inside bigger bags to condense your space. If the cabin has a sofa there is probably two drawers under there too.

We were on the Glory in December and had both 2462 and 2465. Each with upper and lower.

We had 2334 on the Destiny in March and it had two lowers side by side.

I have nightmares that these are removed from the 1A category. ;)

some cruisers are not aware of the space under the beds. The beds are high enough to store regualtion size luggage. (if you are flying you will each only have two bags. put smaller bags inside bigger bags to condense your space. If the cabin has a sofa there is probably two drawers under there too.

Thanks.I was concerned about the larger bag. I like to get my luggage under the beds as soon as I get them unpacked. Since there are no sofas in these 2 rooms, I was checking out drawer space as well. At first I wasn't concerned, but with another person going, we may have to keep some of these items in the luggage, and just pull them out as needed.

There is lots of room under the bed, I didnt think to put my luggage there, so I left it behind the second window and the closet.

Fred

Archived