Cabin 2465 Cat. 1A (Pictures)

Wennfred

We were on the Glory in December and had both 2462 and 2465. Each with upper and lower.

We had 2334 on the Destiny in March and it had two lowers side by side.

I have nightmares that these are removed from the 1A category. ;)

Do you have any pictures of these cabins on the Glory with the upper bed too that I could take a look at??

If any one knows, is there less storage space on the Valor room #2465 than the normal rooms? That's what it looks like from the pictures shown on this thread. It looks like it could be a problem if two are in the room.

If any one knows, is there less storage space on the Valor room #2465 than the normal rooms? That's what it looks like from the pictures shown on this thread. It looks like it could be a problem if two are in the room.

No problem on Storage, there is alot of room on the left side of the closet, I think in one of the pictures you can see my luggage behind the Curtains and also there is lots of room under the bed. I forgot about the under the bed room and thats why you see my luggage behind the curtain by the closet.

Fred

I have read that one of these rooms has two twin beds and one has a regular queen size bed....anyone know???? Note for Coachj-anyway of seeing your pictures of the room you stayed in and maybe someone on these boards can advise him how to load in system..

• 2 months later...
I have read that one of these rooms has two twin beds and one has a regular queen size bed....anyone know???? Note for Coachj-anyway of seeing your pictures of the room you stayed in and maybe someone on these boards can advise him how to load in system..

Click on the link in my signature below for pics of our Feb. Liberty cruise. We stayed in cabin 2462 and I made it a point to take pics of the cabin because I had such a hard time finding that particular cabin on these boards.:)

Darnit, so the Conquest isn't a big bed in these cabins?

on all ships except the glory these cabins have two beds that are pushed together.

Very few cabins have a true king bed. Majority of the cabins have two beds that get pushed together. (no worried since you really cant tell with todays bedding)

on all ships except the glory these cabins have two beds that are pushed together.

Very few cabins have a true king bed. Majority of the cabins have two beds that get pushed together. (no worried since you really cant tell with todays bedding)

Oh, I don't mind that! I was just not wanting bunk beds :) Thank you for the info, though! That's neat, I never knew this trick.

I went to book this room and backed out because I was scared about getting seasick. I was on the 4th floor, in the middle of the ship on my last cruise. There was very little sway, but I could still feel it sometimes. I have a semi sensitive stomach and I never once got seasick in that room! I'm just afraid of being in the back of the ship and having a rougher time... any thoughts on this? Is it that big of a difference from being in the middle of the ship?

I went to book this room and backed out because I was scared about getting seasick. I was on the 4th floor, in the middle of the ship on my last cruise. There was very little sway, but I could still feel it sometimes. I have a semi sensitive stomach and I never once got seasick in that room! I'm just afraid of being in the back of the ship and having a rougher time... any thoughts on this? Is it that big of a difference from being in the middle of the ship?

because you felt that swayin the middle i would always book a cabin located there.

We have stayed in the middle once.. the rest on the aft of the ships and dont experience any difference. But then it would all depend on your seas. if you do hit rough waters you will feel motion not matter where you are---but more so in the front and back

Its makes alot of difference, stay in the middle and low on this ship.

Fred

Its makes alot of difference, stay in the middle and low on this ship.

Fred

So Serene what does the Glory have?

Archived