Future plans for Brooklyn Port?

ZandZ

• ZandZ changed the title to Future plans for Brooklyn Port?

I was hoping in addition to. I think Mera is loved here - I know a ton of people who have gone and thought it was a good product. Brooklyn port seems to be, to my completely unprofessional eye, to be underused. For example, August has just 8 sailings listed, September has 12 and October 11. 

I think having variety at this port would be great, oftentimes I feel that I need to get to Florida to try other ships or visit ports that Mera does not go to.

https://cruise.nyc/BCT-Schedule.

29 minutes ago, ZandZ said:

I was hoping in addition to. I think Mera is loved here - I know a ton of people who have gone and thought it was a good product. Brooklyn port seems to be, to my completely unprofessional eye, to be underused. For example, August has just 8 sailings listed, September has 12 and October 11. 

I think having variety at this port would be great, oftentimes I feel that I need to get to Florida to try other ships or visit ports that Mera does not go to.

https://cruise.nyc/BCT-Schedule.

It would be great if they had one ship doing shorter sailings and one ship doing longer sailings! I live in western NY, so sailing out of NYC is incredibly convenient for us. I have been very happy with my Meraviglia sailings and it seems like they have been popular amongst the NYC cruisers, so it would definitely be great to have more sailings available!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

It would be great if they had one ship doing shorter sailings and one ship doing longer sailings! I live in western NY, so sailing out of NYC is incredibly convenient for us. I have been very happy with my Meraviglia sailings and it seems like they have been popular amongst the NYC cruisers, so it would definitely be great to have more sailings available!

I agree.

I drove down to Florida during spring break and took a short cruise on the Magnifica and really wasn't happy.