Onboard WiFi

330_cruiser

New to Azamara, sailing on the Quest later this year. Does the onboard wifi cost fluctuate or is it fixed at 19.99 per day? I’ve seen it vary from cruise to cruise on other lines such as Royal etc. 

3 hours ago, 330_cruiser said:

New to Azamara, sailing on the Quest later this year. Does the onboard wifi cost fluctuate or is it fixed at 19.99 per day? I’ve seen it vary from cruise to cruise on other lines such as Royal etc. 

I have gotten it for "free" in the past few cruises so not sure, but to the best of my recollection is the same price in all cruises.  In Quest, the base internet (which is likely $19.99 per day, one device at a time) was USELESS.  Checking an email or opening a site would take too long.  I could not upload photos to the cloud, could not back up my iphone.  I would not recommend the base package if you are planning to do work or access videos.

They offer the faster upgrade for about $10 a day extra, available on the Quest but not all of the ships.  There are plenty of reviews about the faster internet, seems like folks love it.  I have never upgraded.

I use my US Tmobile account or a purchased esim card to connect onshore.

• Thanks 1