New to Cunard, help required.

Son of Bare

2 hours ago, vieux_carre said:

This is the first I’ve heard of this.  Is there a way to accomplish this after I’ve disembarked?  There is a staff member who I would like to recognize who went well above and beyond.

Yes…. Send an Email to the HO in one’s Country.  Give one’s booking reference, stateroom number, plus the name of the person (in full if have it) to be recognised, what was their status and location.  Then detail the action/s.

But, most importantly, ask for a confirmation that the individual has received one’s commendation, and this has been placed on their employment file.

6 hours ago, vieux_carre said:

This is the first I’ve heard of this.  Is there a way to accomplish this after I’ve disembarked?  There is a staff member who I would like to recognize who went well above and beyond.

You should receive an email that links to a survey about your cruise. There is a place to tell about a crew member who gave excellent service. 

27 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

You should receive an email that links to a survey about your cruise. There is a place to tell about a crew member who gave excellent service. 

Agree “You should” receive a survey…. However, only three for the past seven Voyages.