Cunard Popup restaurants vanished for booking

fizzy1

Hi all, this is for all passengers sailing / just sailed / about to sail on  Cunard ships apart from Anne. The popup restaurants names have vanished from my October cruise.Booked Verandah and Bamboo months ago and I know we are told you can only book a few weeks  before cruise ,but about 3 weeks  ago even the names of all popups have now been taken off. Usually they appear with “ coming soon “ spoken to Cunard . No result.So ….. anyone onboard right now , we will be on Victoria, but anyone on any of the Cunard ships, not Anne, that have booked once onboard or who are about to sail over the next couple of weeks and have booked before boarding . No one knows what is happening ! I hope this doesnt mean they are being axed because we love them!

I agree it's more likely just the IT and may be fixed in a few days, usually one can apply Occam's razor on this sort of thing.

I have a QM2 in August, in which I can pre-book Le Gavroche, Coriander and Verandah (lunch), so that is what I would expect here.

On the other hand I have a QE in October where all I can book at this stage is Verandah, lunch and dinner. I'd imagine the other pop ups will be online before too long.