Spa prices on Century

kellya1

I've booked my first Century cruise! I'm very excited! Just wondering what the prices are for the diffrent spa treaments onboard? Do they come down in price later on in the cruise? Any recommendations?

Thanks

Kelly :)

On the 3/9 Century cruise, I had a 25-minute massage for $45, regularly $79. It was a port day special, but I was able to book it for after we got back. It sounds pricey--and it is--but it felt like a bargain compared to the regular rate...the price compared well with a spa in a larger city. I didn't get a "hard sell" at the end, which was a relief, since I've heard stories. It was lovely, overall. I know that there are specials throughout the cruise, especially on port days. If someone has posted dailies, you might be able to see the ads.

50 minute Swedish massage is now $109. As Mercy mentioned, there are usually port day specials. On our recent Zenith cruise, it was a "pick three" for $79 (you had a choice of five services that added up to an hours' worth of time -- 20 minute neck & shoulder massage; 20 minute foot & ankle massage; 20 minute mini-facial; 20 minute stone massage and I can't remember the fifth one). It was a nice service since you could pick three things you really liked and it was far less expensive than the regular 50-minute massage.

ENJOY

Archived