• Administrators

Hi and thanks for being here.

Victory is new to me; can you share what is included?

I'm particularly interested in the New England sailings next October -- Portland to Toronto!

Al

• 2 weeks later...

I am so thrilled to be here, chatting with the Cruise Critic Forum. Each Victory Cruise Lines voyage includes 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay with complimentary ground transfers between the hotel and vessel; all ocean/LAKEview accommodations, some with veranda; an included shore excursion in every port from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland to the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit; acclaimed cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner served in multiple venues plus culinary events throughout each cruise; gourmet selections including freshly prepared lobster and regionally-inspired dishes; unlimited beverages including an extensive wine list, choice spirits, local craft beers and specialty coffees; open bars and lounges throughout the vessel; unlimited Wi-Fi; live, daily onboard entertainment and enrichment with our own LakeLorians®; hiking sticks.  How does that sound?

• 3 weeks later...

That sound all good - especially for European travellers like us who like AI deals so we know where we stand.

One thing you don't mention is staff gratuities - a big drawback for those visiting from outside Canada and the USA.  All ocean and river cruises that we have been on all include those in an AI package.

If you really mean All Inclusive, does that include gratuities as well?