Souveniers

oilbrnr

I sailed recently on Noordam and wanted to buy a few cheap-o souveniers from the ship to commemorate our trip. I was unable to discreetly do so as my wife was always close at hand. I thought sure that all the stuff would be available online somehow....... wrong! Anyone have any ideas?:confused:

I am so disappointed in HAL's unavailability of products. We recently sailed on a 30 day South Pacific cruise. There were folks on the ship that had taken the same cruise the previous year. They had the neated tee shirts with the itinerary printed on a nd the name of the ship. Nothing like this was available in the shops. There were also tee shirts being worn that said "I kissed the fish " ( related to crossing the Equator ) we couldn't find those for sale either. We asked the shop mananger why they didn't have them and he replied that Miami decided what would be sold and the individual ship had no say about it :confused: . There were many disappointed pax on that sailing.

Hi Oilbrnr,

I've heard nothing from you. If you truly do want these items, please contact me and I will be glad to bring them back to you. I do leave VA on Tuesday to board the Noordam on Wednesday.

Have a blessed evening

Fran

I sailed recently on Noordam and wanted to buy a few cheap-o souveniers from the ship to commemorate our trip. I was unable to discreetly do so as my wife was always close at hand. I thought sure that all the stuff would be available online somehow....... wrong! Anyone have any ideas?:confused:

Why did you not go ahead a buy whatever you wanted with her there ? Was it your intention to buy a gift for her or you didn't want her to know you spent the money ?? :confused:

My wife and I were on our first cruise with my mother and step father. My wife and mom went shopping and my mom bought my wife a charm for a commemorative gift. Since then, on each cruise, we buy a charm to represent where we went on that cruise. :)

Archived