Post cruise excursion with drop off at MCO?

momof3cruisers

In the process of booking and trying to figure out complete costs for the friend going with me. 

We will most likely have a flight home at like 6 pm. Wondering if MSC offers any excursion/airport shuttles. After cruises from Miami we have done things like the Everglades or HOHO bus.  It would be nice to find something like that. Otherwise, we’ll probably rent a car.

@momof3cruisers I am currently booked on the Seashore and the only post-cruise excursion I see is the Kennedy Space Center.  It is listed at $112 per person and under additional notes it states that it is only available to book if your flight is after 6:30 pm.

image.thumb.png.4464deca235ddbfd950593fab569e6f5.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CruisnDeb said:

@momof3cruisers I am currently booked on the Seashore and the only post-cruise excursion I see is the Kennedy Space Center.  It is listed at $112 per person and under additional notes it states that it is only available to book if your flight is after 6:30 pm.

image.thumb.png.4464deca235ddbfd950593fab569e6f5.png

That’s very helpful! Thanks for the screenshot. Looks like a car rental may be the best choice.

8 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

That’s very helpful! Thanks for the screenshot. Looks like a car rental may be the best choice.

You're welcome. 

Also, I asked on another social media site about MSC offering shuttle transportation to the airports after the cruise (I need transportation to SFB) and was told it's been offered in the past to MCO only.  When I was on Meraviglia in June, they did offer a discounted rate of $25 per person to the local airports--I believe it was around $43 if you purchased it before that.  You would need to go to the excursions desk once onboard to ask--this transportation option was NOT listed in my excursions online before the cruise.

• Like 1