Carnival shares for OBC

JollyMia

Can anyone help, I’m in the UK.

I would like to buy 100 Carnival cruise shares,I’m a frequent cruise user and would like to take advantage of the offer regarding OBC, but I’m unsure what steps I need to make. I would appreciate any advice on this matter.

You will need to buy the shares via a broker.  I used hargreaves Landsdon.  ?The charged £12 to buy the 100 shares.  There are cheaper brokers available.  You then claim the obc via stockperks app,  When you are able to do this depends on cruise dat.  If its next year you hasve to wait till November.  The shares have come down around 25% over the past month so could be a good time to buy.   I dont own them as an investment but just for the obc.

• Like 1

I've had mine for a while and they've more than paid for themselves in OBC. I also purchased mine through Hargreaves Lansdown. I think it was earlier this year that Carnival transferred the claiming of the OBC to Stockperks. To claim the OBC you download the Stockperks app and then upload your Carnival booking reference and a screenshot of your shareholding from whichever broker you used to purchase them. It's very simple and works well.