Deckside Digest - YC Edition: Volume 24 Episode 1 (MSC Seascape 8/17-8/24)

MonsterJoe

Really enjoying your reports. We enjoyed Hola on Euribia and the drinks were quite good. We just ordered ala carte, but so much food. I had to laugh about the room service prosciutto and cheese being a big pile, that is so true. It is a favorite, but everything could be cut in half and there would still be too much.

Did you say four more cruises, wow! That's awesome!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mnpurple said:

Really enjoying your reports. We enjoyed Hola on Euribia and the drinks were quite good. We just ordered ala carte, but so much food. I had to laugh about the room service prosciutto and cheese being a big pile, that is so true. It is a favorite, but everything could be cut in half and there would still be too much.

Did you say four more cruises, wow! That's awesome!

I should have said 4 rooms. Two cruises for us, but we are also booking two extra rooms on one them. One for my inlaws (their 50th wedding anniversary) and one for DD1 and BF

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

isn't your DH the one that makes the cars?  If so, maybe he can use a driver…. EM

I shall share this with him and see if he finds it feasible enough to incorporate in a future gen of cars! 🙂

8 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Today is check-in day for our 9/21 sailing.  Time to break out the passports and primp for the selfies.  Maybe after my second cup of hot tea. 

Another week for us.....😃

1 hour ago, lahlah57 said:

Does she actually eat those onions???

She loves them. She prefers pickled red onions but she'll pick at these. She also loves pickled cucumbers and all sorts of olives

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Which ships/itineraries? Inquiring minds... 🙂

Arpirl 20 2025 4 day on Seashore...typical carribean itinerary don't remember where specifically.

August 9 2025 World America out of miami...Mexico and Honduras 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lahlah57 said:

I love me some lamb chops too but with mint jelly......hope they carry that!

I haven't seen any mint jelly...but i wouldn't be surprised if they had it. Historically mint jelly is served with lamb to balance the gamey flavor of the meat...not necessary in my experience here the two times in the dining room (chops then pistachio crusted rack of..

) or on the pool deck (medallions)

1 hour ago, MonsterJoe said:

She loves them. She prefers pickled red onions but she'll pick at these. She also loves pickled cucumbers and all sorts of olives

Where did she get her sophisticated and developed palate from ?

Edited by lahlah57

2 minutes ago, MonsterJoe said:

I haven't seen any mint jelly...but i wouldn't be surprised if they had it. Historically mint jelly is served with lamb to balance the gamey flavor of the meat...not necessary in my experience here the two times in the dining room (chops then pistachio crusted rack of..

) or on the pool deck (medallions)

I don't think I will suffer w/o mint jelly! If fixed well I will love it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Nope, not checked in at all yet. The 14-nights are all under one reservation, so we only check in once. I guess I'll be on that tomorrow!

Mine are two separate reservations numbers so I guess next week I get to do it all over again, for what it's worth.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lahlah57 said:

I love me some lamb chops too but with mint jelly......hope they carry that!

You can have my mint jelly .. never touch the stuff.  Cranberry sauce either.  

• Like 1