Can't find out if my shareholder benefit request has been approved

We're on Eurodam in September for our first HA cruise.  I've tried to find confirmation of our shareholder's benefit being OK'd but no luck.  On Princess it's pretty simple.  Any hints?  TIA.

8 minutes ago, BabsinTX said:

We're on Eurodam in September for our first HA cruise.  I've tried to find confirmation of our shareholder's benefit being OK'd but no luck.  On Princess it's pretty simple.  Any hints?  TIA.

Did you submit to Stockperks?  Stockperks has a redeemed area where you can see bookings that have been redeemed

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BabsinTX said:

StockPerks should have sent you an email when they approved your OBC.  Get a new Booking Confirmation it will show an increase to your OBC if your claim was processed

• Like 1

On 8/10/2024 at 6:14 PM, Lido deck main said:

Did you submit to Stockperks?  Stockperks has a redeemed area where you can see bookings that have been redeemed

I’ve been on Stockperks several days in a row and get repeated codes sent for security and Not Working messages.

can I fax my statement somewhere?

43 minutes ago, atexsix said:

Is the benefit the same for all companies under the Carnival umbrella or does it change from line to line?  Cunard offered me a $100 I believe.

It all depends on length of the cruise.  

6 days or less $50.00

7- 13 days $100.00

14 or over   $250.00

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1