Downgrading from a 4a to a 1a price ?

vesw01

I know call my PVP...but just thought I would ask...

I have been inspired by Wennfred <sp?> about cabin 2465 on the Valor - but we would be going down in cabin - would we pay the increased price is the price is more than when we booked?

I'm kinda confused here. Are you saying you originally booked a 4a and now you want a 1a? If so, the price should be cheaper, have you paid in full yet? I know final payment isn't due yet, but if you have paid in full already, a 1a shouldn't be priced more than what you paid for the 4a. A credit/adjustment would be due. Have you checked the Carnival site for prices?

Depends on how much you booked the 4A and how much is the 1A - you will pay todays price as crusie prices fluctuated every day.

PS-- is that 1A even available?

if your final payment came and went-- you might have to cancel and rebook. There is a lot of ifs..

when is your cruise-- when did you book it. did you book a guarantee.

and what is the price differnce compared to what you paid and today

Right now the cabins are not avail, but I was going to keep them in mind once final payment is due. We paid $399 each for a 4a guar and a 1a guar or IS is $479. We got ours on a special a couple of weeks ago. J

you would have to pay that difference in price. (that price could go higher before final payment..) if that cabin is not available now it probably wont become available-- its one of the most sought after cabin onboard.

Archived