OBC for Veterans

1 hour ago, USN59-79 said:

I know that Princess and Cunard, both under the CCL umbrella offer on board credit for veterans.  Does HAL?

Yes!  & health care workers, 1st responders & I can't remember who else.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a lot of information under T&C for this offer, such as can TA book for you once veteran status verified?  Or must you use the REDEEM OFFER link in the email received confirming verification?  Also, does it apply even if purchasing HIA?

5 minutes ago, miata99driver said:

Not a lot of information under T&C for this offer, such as can TA book for you once veteran status verified?  Or must you use the REDEEM OFFER link in the email received confirming verification?  Also, does it apply even if purchasing HIA?

Our TA does make sure our AARP and my husband's veterans credit are applied. No action is required by us after our initial verification.  And yes it applies with HIA.

1 minute ago, Sea42 said:

Our TA does make sure our AARP and my husband's veterans credit are applied. No action is required by us after our initial verification.  And yes it applies with HIA.

Excellent, thank you.  My sister is my TA and would be ticked if I did this on my own. 🙂

• Like 1