Butler for sky suites

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, tomcruiser1234 said:

this may have already been addressed but question is?

We traveled in on Apex last January in a Sky suite. We were told they in the process to restore dedicated butlers.  

Has that been restored?  Thanks

Yes!

Edited by Texed
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, tomcruiser1234 said:

Has that been restored?

Yes, but it's been reported that they are now responsible for far more suites per butler than before. The stateroom attendant is now handling some chores that the butler used to (laundry, ice...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

Yes, but it's been reported that they are now responsible for far more suites per butler than before. The stateroom attendant is now handling some chores that the butler used to (laundry, ice...)

1 hour ago, Tulsacoker said:

as mentioned yes... not sure however how many staterooms each one has. 

From reports on CC, appears they handled up to 22 suites. Not sure if that is across all butlers regardless of suite category. We're on in 2 weeks so will try to find out...unless we're having way too much fun which will probably be the case!

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

Correct.  And, IMO, the stateroom attendant did a very nice job of handling the new duties.  😊

• Like 4

Related question: given the number of suites for which each butler is responsible, would it be obnoxious or overly entitled for me to request a latte and something small to eat (Danish or yogurt parfait, for example) each morning at (or near) a designated time? 

We are splurging on our first suite experience so I’d love to enjoy it to the hilt without being “THAT” passenger. 

I appreciate insight from more experienced cruisers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, OrtonPark said:

Related question: given the number of suites for which each butler is responsible, would it be obnoxious or overly entitled for me to request a latte and something small to eat (Danish or yogurt parfait, for example) each morning at (or near) a designated time? 

Not obnoxious at all. In fact, I would say that might be the most common of requests.

• Thanks 2