Shoreside Royal Genie

I have not heard from our “Ship” Genie but did get an e-mail from a shoreside Genie less than one month out. I responded to the shoreside genie and put in our requests for dining and received an e-mail back from a totally different customer service person telling me to purchase speciality dining. Total fail on Royals end, part of the Star Class experience is to deal with a ship Genie exclusively, not the nonsense they now have. We have sailed Star Class many times and we have not been notified of these changes and we are certainly not receiving the same level of service as before.  Anyone else have a negative experience with this? I don’t have Facebook so I’m not allowed to look at that particular group. Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Brillance said:

We have sailed Star Class many times and we have not been notified of these changes

There may not be any changes- this could be a one time screw up. The shipboard genie email may still come before sailing.