Cabin noise level check: Celebrity Beyond, Concierge Class Stateroom #12299

Stancy

Hello, We just received our cabin number confirmation and when I checked its location, I realized it was on Deck 12, Aft, at the very back of the ship right under the Oceanview Café on Deck 14. Has anyone had this or a nearby cabin? I wanted to see if there was a lot of noise from the Café, especially from the tables located outside the Café. Asking for a neurotic cruiser. 

Thank you! 

We were close by that cabin on Ascent. There was noise from up  above from 2am onwards. It was apparently cleaning that was being done and large items being moved. There was banging every night. We complained and got some compensation towards a future cruise but I would not choose that location again.

• Like 1

We'll be in 12305 on an upcoming cruise and will see for ourselves.  Like with all opinions you'll mostly hear from those who were bothered and even then it's subjective and depends on their noise tolerance.  If you are bothered by it, complaining is the smart move - let's them know (again) that it's a problem and getting FCC helps ease the pain.

• Like 1