cabin question Zuiderdam ship below Neptune Suites

I am hoping anyone who has stayed on Zuiderdam ship staying in the cabins below the Neptune Lounge ( cabins 6071, 6079, 6081 )  Concerned if I could hear noise, and if yes how often and how bad.  I need a quiet room, sensitive to noises.   Any help appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off the Zuiderdam less than a week ago.  Had Signature Suite 6064, which appears to be very close to cabin 6071.  Just outside of our cabin (in the hallway) there is a large metal threshold-type plate (bump) that runs across the carpet from wall to wall.  Between about 6 am and 7am we would sometimes hear the bumpty-bump over that, I'm guessing with the room service cart that was delivering breakfast perhaps.  In addition to that noise, we would fairly frequently hear the clatter of dishes.  Just across the hall, possibly only a door or two away from cabin 6071, there is what appears to be a room where staff can handle dishes and so on.  Maybe there's a dishwasher in there?  I don't know.  But it seemed that sometimes work was being done in there with the door propped open.  At times it sounded like we were sleeping in a commercial kitchen!!  My hearing isn't the best, but I could still hear this early morning noise.  My wife was much more sensitive to it.  It wasn't so bad, and so frequent, that we had to complain --  although I probably should have.  We would not stay in 6064, or any cabin a few doors either side of it, again in the future.