St Johns NFL

Hi 

We are flying into St Johns for the first time next month, what is the airport like. is it easy to get a taxi ? Does the luggage arrive quickly ?

Many thanks  for advice

John

Hello John.  If you participate in Trip Advisor, you might want to pose this question on the TA forum for St. Johns.  

I recently visited St. Johns on the SB Quest.  We made an online booking for a private tour with a local taxi company called Citywide.  I found them very responsive to questions I sent via their website.  You might want to check with them re taxi availability at the airport.

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2024 at 3:50 AM, dalliowner said:

Hi 

We are flying into St Johns for the first time next month, what is the airport like. is it easy to get a taxi ? Does the luggage arrive quickly ?

Many thanks  for advice

John

The airport is quite small - baggage offload is always subject to the ground crew, but should be quick. Taxis are easy.

And the town and its people are delightful! 🍺🥌

https://stjohnsairport.com/at-the-airport/

We flew into and out of St. Johns about 12 years ago.  Small airport, quick luggage delivery.  We did take a taxi to the place where we stayed, no problem.  Recently there on the Quest and had a great time.  Cool Irish pubs, lots of restaurants, part of Water Street is pedestrian only and features street performers.  Pretty neighborhoods.