Eurodam 6127

Hi,

Has anyone stayed in 6127 on the Eurodam?  I am looking for info for my partner who is contemplating that room.  I have checked HAL Facts and generally googled for info, but haven't found anything.  Closest I found was information for 6124.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

6124 should actually be basically the same layout and size as 6127 just on the port side hallway instead of the starboard side hallway.  I spent a month on Nieuw Amsterdam sister ship in 6118 and loved the location since I spend most of my time on the aft portion of the ship....Lido, MDR, Seaview Pool/Bar and Ocean Bar, Dive Inn and Lido pool in the midship.  It was quiet and I didn't hear noise from the elevators.

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger

In 2023 my DD and I were in 6159, an L category inside and found it quiet and, while small, adequately handled our needs.  6127 is a K category so could actually be slightly larger and, while behind the aft elevators, should not be a problem for noise.  We've stayed in other cabins that were located similarly to the elevator as 6127 and never heard them.  6159 was somewhat worn and tired looking, but that's a subjective evaluation and each cabin is different in that respect.  The night lights are a welcome addition and hopefully they have corrected the slow drain on the shower.