Cancelling purchases onboard

I booked the thermal suite and the Vibe and I may want to cancel both but I can’t do it anymore on the phone since I’m sailing this Wednesday.  Will I be able to cancel once I board or it’s too late?  The person I’m sailing with last minute is not able to get Vibe over the phone and doesn’t want the thermal suite so I figured what’s the point of only one of us having it since we want to spend all our time together.  The lady on the phone said you can try to book Vibe once on the ship but the accounts I’ve read online seem to not have had success with that.  Not sure what to do.  These are very last minute changes to the plan that just happened today.  

For thermal suite cancellation - I think you have to make sure you do it day 1/departure day - so get in line as soon as you are on board! But I have been told that you CAN cancel when you get on board. Although - I haven't had to do it yet so can't confirm that they won't make a big deal out of it.

That said - all the changes I have had to make on board haven't been a problem. 

1 hour ago, grouchomarx said:

I booked the thermal suite and the Vibe and I may want to cancel both but I can’t do it anymore on the phone since I’m sailing this Wednesday.  Will I be able to cancel once I board or it’s too late?  The person I’m sailing with last minute is not able to get Vibe over the phone and doesn’t want the thermal suite so I figured what’s the point of only one of us having it since we want to spend all our time together.  The lady on the phone said you can try to book Vibe once on the ship but the accounts I’ve read online seem to not have had success with that.  Not sure what to do.  These are very last minute changes to the plan that just happened today.  

You can cancel as soon as you embark. It will come back as a refundable onboard credit (OBC). You can use the credit, or on the last night of the cruise, you must go to guest services and get a refund in cash. You will not be allowed off the ship if you have a positive cash balance. 

If the Vibe is sold out pre-cruise, you can get on a wait list for onboard cancellations. 

8 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

You can cancel as soon as you embark. It will come back as a refundable onboard credit (OBC). You can use the credit, or on the last night of the cruise, you must go to guest services and get a refund in cash. You will not be allowed off the ship if you have a positive cash balance. 

If the Vibe is sold out pre-cruise, you can get on a wait list for onboard cancellations. 

Thanks so much, good to know. We are going to try for a cabana, fingers crossed but don’t get my hopes up too high.  Last cruise I didn’t know I had a credit and got stopped in the line to disembark. I was embarrassed because I thought I owed them money so when the lady handed me $65 it was a nice surprise!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grouchomarx said:

Go to Guest Services day one and cancel whatever you want.  It will be credited to your acct.