MSC Yacht Club Requests

andychris

3 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I had planned to do exactly that with the Crabcake

Oh, how I miss crab cakes since I had to become gluten free. Love it when I can find a menu with lump crab meat or lobster -- so easy to eat and no messy fingers. 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Best Cat Mom said:

I planned to do one, but I did not want to step on @morpheusofthesea's toes. Mine might be a bit different though, since we're in a "regular" YC stateroom and we're not much for the pool deck.

My motto "The more the merrier." Besides you will only report 'nice' things, you can't help it, you're too nice. Me, on the other hand, am the person people love to hate. And I can't help that either. It will be great ! Readers won't believe we are on the same cruise together. You will report all the great things that all of us love about MSC Yacht Club and me...I'll just paint a picture of what I see.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, morpheusofthesea said:

"The more the merrier."

Indeed! One thing we always seem to agree on is that YC is the only way to cruise. So let the haters hate, we'll have a great cruise and try to leave some good food and drink for @DaKahuna😁

• Like 5

Just now, morpheusofthesea said:

We should be hiding bottles of liquor and Venchi chocolates around the ship for future CC afficionados to find.

Yes! In the words of Doc Brown from Back to the Future -- "That's brilliant!!" Forget the ducks and let's hide Venchi and liquor!!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Mine might be a bit different though, since we're in a "regular" YC stateroom and we're not much for the pool deck.

Sounds a lot like us.  No Royal or Owners for us - unless they are giving them away for free. 

We may have a meal or two or hang out there, only if we can find seats in the shade and out of the wind, for a little while each day, but otherwise, our visits to the Pool Deck are normally few and far between as well as short lived. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, morpheusofthesea said:

You will report all the great things that all of us love about MSC Yacht Club and me...I'll just paint a picture of what I see.

You both do it so eloquently and which such great style, I am almost afraid to post anything of my own. 

31 minutes ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Forget the ducks and let's hide Venchi and liquor!!

If it's rum, please hide some in the YC -- I can give you two stateroom numbers to chose from -- was unable to get the same room for both legs of my B2B .. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DaKahuna said:

I am almost afraid to post anything of my own. 

You simply must!! We have to have differing opinions -- if only slightly different. We must show the world that we are not part of a YC conspiracy. LOL

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

You both do it so eloquently and which such great style, I am almost afraid to post anything of my own. 

Everyone has their own unique perspective to share. There is no better forum for these perspectives than Cruise Critic. Don't ever be afraid, we are all friends here.... Well most of us anyway.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, morpheusofthesea said:

Everyone has their own unique perspective to share. There is no better forum for these perspectives than Cruise Critic. Don't ever be afraid, we are all friends here.... Well most of us anyway.

Yes....friends.....you can tell us anything.👀

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I had planned to do exactly that with the Crabcake.  I had it on Divina and really liked it.  Mind you it was no Maryland Crab Cake but it was very crusty and not too much bread filling.   A little more Old Bay and it would have been up there! 

Here's one to ask if they can make for you. Picture a Crab Cake Benedict:

Crab cake topped with a poached egg and Hollandaise sauce. (English muffin is optional)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobndee said:

Crab cake topped with a poached egg and Hollandaise sauce. (English muffin is optional)

I'll pass on the Hollandaise sauce.  I always get my Eggs Benedict without the sauce.  Just egg, extra ham/bacon, and toasted English muffin. 

On 9/5/2024 at 6:45 AM, bobndee said:

YES!!! As long as they do the Crab Cake crispy.... I love Eggs Benny!

On 9/4/2024 at 3:37 PM, morpheusofthesea said:

It just dawned on me. To heck with hiding all these duck nonsenses for others. We should be hiding bottles of liquor and Venchi chocolates around the ship for future CC afficionados to find.

So true! I would see those little ducks or my DH and I would yell....do not pick that up!!! 😡

I do not want to feel obligated so I pretend I don't see them!

But a Venchi chocolate I'd bend over for. 

Why does that not sound quite right? 🤔

• Haha 3

On 9/5/2024 at 9:45 AM, bobndee said:

This is genius!!!

5 hours ago, lahlah57 said:

So true! I would see those little ducks or my DH and I would yell....do not pick that up!!! 😡

I do not want to feel obligated so I pretend I don't see them!

But a Venchi chocolate I'd bend over for. 

Why does that not sound quite right? 🤔

Nope, don't see a duck here, don't see a duck there, don't see a duck anywhere! 🙈🙈🙈

On 9/4/2024 at 5:37 PM, morpheusofthesea said:

"We should be hiding bottles of liquor and Venchi chocolates around the ship for future CC aficionados to find."

And-Im-Poor-Decision-Making-Rob-Lowe.jpg.de7d5b330672411c32622fc9e5a061ea.jpg
Not only that, he has cable instead of DirecTV®!!
(One of the funniest TV ad campaigns ever.)

Edited by no1talks

On 9/2/2024 at 10:22 PM, MonsterJoe said:

Pretty much the same except dirty martinis instead of champagne ..I was totally trying to channel my cruise critic friends by doing the NF night ..and I enjoyed it 😁 

WhatsNF? Asking for a friend 😂