Another year, another Love Boat themed cruise - November 16, 2025 out of Galveston

Posted (edited)

While certain people here are getting excited about the Love Boat themed cruise that will be embarking and sailing tomorrow, I was tipped off by one of those YouTube vloggers, who was tipped off by a local talk show appearance by Jill Whelan, that there will be another Love Boat themed sailing on November 16, 2025 out of Galveston on the Regal Princess.  It will be a 7-day sailing that visits Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Mahogany Bay.  I didn't see a press release on this yet, but the cruise now features "Love Boat" prominently in its description:  Cruise Details - 7-Day Western Caribbean - The Love Boat Celebration at Sea - Princess Cruises

You can see the details at Themed Cruises – On Board Special Events - Princess Cruises .  It looks similar to what's on offer for this upcoming LB cruise, though I don't see the mention of a VIP package here.  They do mention "other surprise guests to be announced".  Tomorrow's cruise will have Air Supply.  Will this cruise get... Charo??

Thank you for reading.  You Love Boat superfans (the ones that aren't busy traveling) know what to do.  Now to find that roll call to tell them the good news...

Edited by Honolulu Blue
Gotta add the ship name
  • Thanks 1