Azamara Account and Azamara Circle Access Problems

SomersetCruiser999

Hi, I am looking to book an Azamara cruise via a TA and when I tried to access my Azamara Account it doesn’t recognise me. I have not booked an Azamara cruise for a couple of years, did they change their IT system during that time? If so, does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Any help, assistance and similar experience would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, SomersetCruiser999 said:

Hi, I am looking to book an Azamara cruise via a TA and when I tried to access my Azamara Account it doesn’t recognise me. I have not booked an Azamara cruise for a couple of years, did they change their IT system during that time? If so, does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Any help, assistance and similar experience would be much appreciated.

Yes, the system changed entirely. I suggest you use the contact form on the website to ask them to sort this out for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SomersetCruiser999 said:

Just a suggestion…..since you say you have had an account with Azamara in the past…..so you must have sailed with Azamara before?

If so, do you have any records in your possession of past bookings that would have your Azamara number on it?  

• Like 1

We had this problem when we booked our latest cruise, the first since the changeover.  We called Azamara and they looked up our information and they ultimately got it fixed by reinstating our old numbers and giving us credit for past Azamara cruises.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SomersetCruiser999 said:

did they change their IT system during that time? 

It's just a theory, but I suspect they threw the old IT system into a wood chipper, then created the new one by using Elmer's glue to stick the pieces together.

• Haha 2

I was unable  to sign in a few months ago even though I updated my account at the change over.  I emailed the Azamara Circle with my number, the problem details  and the date of my last cruise.  I also sent a screen shot from my Celebrity CC account  to verify my Azamara history..  I had no response to the email but when I tried to sign in 4 or 5 days later I was able to access my account.

• Like 2

Hi All, many thanks for you information and suggestions. I did call Azamara and they confirmed my Azamara Circle level and also stated that they have a problem, for some, with the IT system. No date when they hoped to resolve any problems? I did book a 2026 Azamara cruise and can log into Azamara and see it, Yay 🙌 ! However cannot  see Azamara Circle status!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, SomersetCruiser999 said:

Hi All, many thanks for you information and suggestions. I did call Azamara and they confirmed my Azamara Circle level and also stated that they have a problem, for some, with the IT system. No date when they hoped to resolve any problems? I did book a 2026 Azamara cruise and can log into Azamara and see it, Yay 🙌 ! However cannot  see Azamara Circle status!

That will get sorted out eventually, but it took a while for our status the show properly when they went onto the new system.